Roll Stock Film/Poly Tubing
In addition to pre-opened bags on a roll
, Polyrol manufactures roll stock
poly tubing for your packaging operation.
Select from our roll stock packaging
options that will work best for your products.
This high-pressure, low-density polyethylene material has high clarity to showcase your product for many retail applications. It also has excellent printing characteristics for graphic-intensive applications and is trim sealable.
A high-strengthy, puncture resistant film without the premium cost of higher clarity resins. It is easy to work with and ideal for spare parts kits, medical devices, automotive and hardware packaging.
Light duty, standard duty, extra tough, super tough and mega tough films are available for a wide range of applications.
A fully opaque film available in a variety of polyethylene, co-extruded, and designed to conceal the contents within the bag. Our mailer film offers superior sealing, strength and security.
Choose a more environmentally responsible rollstock poly tubing
option with Polyrol's affordable biodegradable* blend.
Roll Stock Sizes and Film Gauges:
Colors and Styles:
- 6 inches to 50 inches wide
- 1.32 mil to 4 mil thickness
- 10 inches to 24 inches OD x 3 inches core
- Clear or white
- Plain or printed up to 10 colors, including surface or reverse printing
Download the Roll Stock Film Data Sheet
* 49.29% biodegradable in 900 days under non-typical conditions. No evidence of further biodegradation. California currently prohibits labeling any plastics product as biodegradable.